Sunday, October 9, 2011

Untitled

I will not despise the hard times.
I will not run from my pain.

I will stare at you straight in the face.
I will embrace you both, I am not afraid.

I no longer fear you.
I will not break at your presence.

Because what I now know about you
is that you can't, you won't stay
you are just passing through.


I don't, I won't despise my tears,
They are my reminder, I am being healed.


I believe, I believe with all my heart
that my sun will shine again, she will shine all the brighter!

I believe, I believe with all my heart
that I will have a better tomorrow.

I believe, I believe with all my heart
that I have been made stronger, and my beauty is revived.

And I believe, I believe with all my heart
that My God, My closest friend has never left my side.

So do your worst!

I have swam through violent waves.
I have walked through ferocious fires.

I have made it through the burning desert,
I have climbed the steepest mountains.

I have lost those that I loved.
I have experienced a bleeding heart.

But, I am on my way to a better place
I am on my way to new pastures.

A life unheard of,
a joy unspeakable

So here I stand.

With sweat on my face,
blood on my brow.

Here I stand...

A bruised head
with cuts on my legs, scars on my arms.

Here I stand...

I sword in my hand
and Roar in my Voice.

I will not bend, I will not break!
The Greater One inside of me knows no other way!

Victory is His!
Therefore Victory is mine!

This Warrior is living again!

Further Up and Further In.
I am moving in one direction.

I Am Moving Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment